Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have almost five days left

I am really excited and quite nervous. Everything is pretty much done. I have been trying to get my credit card companies to confirm that I can use my credit card over there. I am not going to have a phone in Italy and I think that is the scariest thing to me. I am going over to Arezzo with alot of unknowns. I still don't know if I am going to have a roomate or how I should get to the monestary that I am staying once that I am in Arezzo. I am trying to not worry because I know that I have done everything that I can. I am excited about my flight because I get free drinks. I keep joking that I am going to not be able to walk when I get off the plane but atleast I won't have any anxious energy.
I have talked to a couple of the girls that I am going over there with and they seem to be going over there with the same objectives that I am. I want to learn the language better and travel all over Europe. On the 25th I am going into Florence to check out the embassy and then my classes start that Thursday. Apparently Italian professors are kinda hard core Nazi's that have been teaching since their conception so I hope that Professoressa Spandri does not try to eat my soul. We are only enrolled in 9 hours right now because of a miscommunication. For my last class I asked to be enrolled in an art class or maybe a theatre class. I would love to try to act in a language that I am still pretty unfamiliar with. I cannot wait to get over there.

Andro in Italia in cinque giorni. YAY !!!!

No comments: