Friday, September 25, 2009

a year in respective

Well, it has almost been a year since I last posted. I have to say that life is absolutely wonderful. I have an amazing boyfriend named zeno, I love my job and I am starting to love it even more, i have a doggy named bobo, and really great friends. Life has been absolutely nuts in the last year and i think i have felt every emotion that i could feel, but now everything has settled and is going really well. School starts next week and i have a full schedule of classes to teach. I am determined to make them all successful. The school is also thinking about letting me start my own theatre class and has given me the go ahead on doing a christmas show or as i like to call it the christmas spectacular.

I got a new apple computer when I was home which has completely changed my life and brought me alot of joy.

I have started running again and am trying to get my life in a very healthy organized place.

I love life and I love my family. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: